UPDATED AUGUST 21, 2021 – Westside Baptist Church (WBC) will host in-person worship services on Sunday mornings at 9:45 AM. Kingdom Connection (Sunday School) and Bible Study on Wednesdays at 12:00 PM and 7:00 PM will be virtual. For the safety of our members and guests, please reference the information below. If you have questions, direct them to the church office.
To attend in-person worship services on Sunday mornings at 9:45 AM the following stipulations are being implemented to that regard. Your safety is our priority!
- State and local guidance will be adhered to by our leadership and WHO (Westside Health Organization) ministry concerning COVID-19 infection rates, reopening best practices, and general recommendations. However, WBC guidelines are fluid and may be adjusted based on revised CDC guidelines and current COVID-19 infection rates in our communities.
- Registration is NOT required; however, temperature checks are required for everyone upon entry.
- Masks are strongly recommended covering the nose and mouth when in the facility and worship center (Except: preschoolers – infant – four (4) years old).
- Seating will be self-guided. Families may sit together but are asked to leave two to three seats between the next individual or family group. Ushers/Greeters will assist if necessary.
- Offering will be received by the Ushers in-house. You may also give at www.wbcchurch.org, the Westside app, or by texting “wbcchurch” to 833-360-6467.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at all entrances and throughout the building.
- Guidelines will be reinforced by the platform leadership.
- Online services are available at www.wbcchurch.org, Facebook, YouTube, and the Westside app.
- NOTE: Bible Study on Wednesdays (at 12 PM Noon and 7PM) and Kingdom Connection (Sunday School) will be held virtually. Kingdom Connection classes will be on Zoom at 8:30 AM and Bible Study via Facebook, YouTube and the Westside App. For details about Kingdom Connection classes, please contact your Sunday school teacher for additional information.