- Wednesday Bible Study: 12 Noon & 7pm
- Oct 30 2019 - Feb 25 2020
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
WISE Stewardship Ministry: Stewardship Summit and Entrepreneurs Fair
2020 WBC Stewardship Summit and Entrepreneurs Fair
Co-hosts: The WISE Stewardship Ministry & the new CEO (Christian Entrepreneurs Outreach) Ministry
Saturday, February 22, 2020
9:00 am – 2pm
Theme: “Growing and Building Together in Love” – Ephesians 4:15B-16
Registration required => REGISTER HERE FOR STEWARDSHIP CONFERENCE
************ UPDATED FEB. 7, 2020 *****************
Below are some updates for the 2020 WBC Stewardship Summit and Entrepreneurs Fair:
- The fair is FREE to all WBC Members and Friends (Sponsored by WBC Business Owners)
- The agenda for the conference is as follows:
- A continental breakfast begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Summit at 9:00 a.m – FEATURES:
- The radio host and author Donna Renay Patrick as the Keynote Speaker
- The Stewardship and Entrepreneurship Breakout sessions
- A panel discussion moderated by Dr. Brenda Atchison (with a panel that includes special business owners: A WBC Father and Son, WBC Husband and Wife, a WBC Millennial Brother and a WBC Working Mom
- Reception and Entrepreneurship Fair at 12:30 – 2:30
We are excited to announce that the 2020 WBC Stewardship Summit and Entrepreneurs Fair is being co-hosted by the WISE Stewardship Ministry and the new CEO (Christian Entrepreneurs Outreach) Ministry.
The Stewardship Summit and Entrepreneurs Fair will be held on Saturday, February 22, 2020 at Westside Baptist Church in Lewisville, TX, from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. The event is open to WBC Members, family, friends, and entrepreneurs in the community. We invite you to reserve a table at the Fair and be added to the WBC Entrepreneurs directory. If you would like to be a sponsor at the Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum levels (which include a table, directory listing, preferred table placement and special acknowledgement), please select one of these levels of sponsorship during your registration.
We are also looking for several entrepreneurs to participate in breakout sessions during the Summit, so please indicate if you are interested in participating in this portion of the Summit. If so, we will send you additional details under separate cover.
WBC members and friends will have an opportunity to meet Entrepreneurs and become familiar with the products and services available in our community.
Please follow the link to register as a business owner (“vendor”) at the sponsorship levels (Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum) that provides you with the appropriate amount of exposure for your business. Registration for business owners must be completed by January 31, 2020.
You can also contact any member of the Stewardship Ministry or the CEO ministry if you have any questions.
We look forward to you joining us in 2020!
8:30am – 9am > Registration/Continental Breakfast
9am > Summit Begins : Keynote Speaker and Breakout Sessions
Donna Renay Patrick
The Donna Patrick Show
Fishbowl Radio Network ::: http://fbrn.us/shows/the-donna-patrick-show/
Entrepreneur Break-Out Session Leader
12:30pm – 2:30pm > Entrepreneurship Fair