- Women’s Bible Study: 1st & 3rd Tuesday
- May 07 2019 - May 05 2020
- 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
FREE Produce: Every 3rd Saturday 1pm – 3pm
FREE Produce every 3rd Saturday
1pm – 3pm
802 Bellaire Blvd, Lewisville, TX 75067
Click for Directions
If you know someone who could use some fresh vegetables & fruit, please invite them to come by on the 3rd Saturday of each month from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM to receive FREE PRODUCE from the North Texas (NTX) Food Bank.
Hosted by the Evangelism/Outreach Ministry, NTX Food Bank Mobile Pantry Program / SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) requires that EVERYONE wishing to receive the FREE FOOD must complete the new 2018 Household Application for USDA Foods. Additionally, please note the following:
- The process for Renewal Proxy Client Cards:
- We will continue to issue Renewal Proxy Client cards with a one year expiration date of 2019. The approval for the new card will be based upon their household income.
- If you are picking up for an elderly or disable person or family, you will need to have a Renewal Proxy Card with the clients ID # that is being issued.
- Request for volunteers:
- We are also looking for volunteers as the Lord continues to show us the positive results of reaching out to our community as we partner with NTX Food Bank. Attached is the 2019 NTX Food Bank Volunteer Ministry Schedule & Lead Person for Fall. Help us to have an adequate number of volunteers to meet the need of an increase in the number of families coming on Saturdays.
We need to make people aware that this program exist. Let’s encourage those who need assistance to stop by to receive the NEW application (2018 Household Application for USDA Foods) to put a little extra food on their tables in our community. NTX Food Bank will not turn anyone away, providing we have available food.
Yours in Christ,
“ God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown Him as you have helped His people.” Hebrews 6:10, NIV